Friday, December 5, 2014

RSS Sarsanghchalak Dr. Mohan Rao Bhagwat expresses deep condolences Eminent Jurist Justice VR Krishna Iyer passes away in Kochi, With the passing away of Justice V. R. Krishna Iyer we have lost a great jurist, who had made seminal contributions to turn our judicial system into a vehicle of social justice. A great humanist, he will ever be remembered for the gifts he had made to improve the quality of our social life. It was only recently I had an opportunity of meeting him, which was an invigorating experience for me. What appealed me the most was his sense of purpose and unadulterated love for all, An erudite scholar, he was content with simple ostentatious living. I send my heart-felt condolences to his family and all those who loved and adored him. Vagish Issar (Ivsk Delhi) 09810068474 (sarve bhavantu sukhinah, sarve santu niramaya; sarve bhadrani pashyantu, ma kashchit dukkh bhagbhavet}

No comments:

Post a Comment